City Council Meeting Recap
Roseville City Council Meeting
Called to Order: 6:00 p.m.
Present: Mayor Dan Roe; Councilmembers Jason Etten, Wayne Groff, Julie Strahan, Robert Willmus
- City Council unanimously passed (2) proclamations declaring – Monday, January 17, 2022 as Martin Luther King Jr. Day and the month of January 2022 as Human Trafficking Awareness Month.
- Introduced new City of Roseville Community Relations staff members.
- APPROVED: Entering into a professional services agreement to created concept designs for regional transportation projects
- APPROVED : A resolution to not require Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) regarding Victoria Shores Residential Development after reviewing Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW).
- APPROVED: Liquor License for Granite City, Cedarholm Golf Course.
- APPROVED: 2022 City Budget ($58.1 million) final city and EDA Tax levies, and 2022 city utility rates and fee schedule.
- APPROVED: Consent agenda items including payments, purchases and sales of surplus items, approved decision to not waive statutory liability limits for 2022, resolution to approve union collective bargaining agreements, awarded contract for 2022 sewer lining project, approved annual Roseville Firefighter relief association benefit increase, approved contract with NE Youth and Family services.
Meeting adjourned at 8:00 p.m.
The next meeting is scheduled for January 10, 2022.
Note: Council recaps are not official minutes of city council meetings. Official minutes are posted on the city website upon approval by the city council.