Residential Relief Program
Other Assistance Programs
Ramsey County Emergency Assistance
The County's program will fund families at or below 300% of the federal poverty level with past due rent or mortgage payments, past due utilities, damage deposits, or car repairs needed for work transportation.
State of Minnesota COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program
Minnesota Housing is administering the state program, which funds families at or below 300% of the federal poverty level (preference for those at or below 200%) with a variety of housing-related costs, past-due utilities, and more.
On July 20, 2020, the Roseville City Council approved the creation of the Residential Relief Program to use up to $1 million of its federal CARES Act funds to assist residents facing difficulty paying their rent or mortgage due to reduced employment income/hours from the coronavirus pandemic.
Roseville Relief Funds
Households are eligible for relief of up to $10,000, payable directly to your landlord or mortgage servicer. Funds will be disbursed on a first-come, first-served basis to households that meet the eligibility requirements. Deadline to apply is October 30
- Roseville residents who have experienced a loss of income, either by loss of employment or reduction in hours, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, verified through pay stubs and/or proof of unemployment
- Last 30 days of gross household income at or below 400% of federal poverty level, verified through pay stubs and/or unemployment, or attest to having no income
- Income level prior to loss of income at or below 400% of federal poverty level, verified by 2019 tax return, W2s, or pay stubs
- Evidence of past-due mortgage (including property tax portion of mortgage payment, if applicable) and rent. Residents must have been current on all payments prior to April 1, 2020
- NOT ELIGIBLE:
- Non-Roseville residents
- Mortgage holders who have been offered, or could obtain, mortgage relief through their lender
- Renters who were offered rental relief from their landlords
How to Apply
The program is administered by the Community Action Partnership of Ramsey and Washington Counties. Contact them at 651-999-5737 or visit the CAPRW website to start an application.
Household Income Ranges
FPL: Federal Poverty Level
|Household Size||200% of FPL||300% of FPL||400% of FPL|
|Roseville Relief Program will fund|
|County/State Programs will fund|