Moving & Billing
If you are moving in or out of a property in the City of Roseville, you must notify the utility billing department before your closing or move in / move out date. We will send out a meter reader on the day of your closing to take a final meter reading for the previous owner, or tenant of the property. This reading will be used to calculate the final billing for the previous owner or tenant.

The day after the reading date will be used as the starting date of the account for the new owner or tenant. You can notify the utility billing department by filling out the proper online form below:
If you are new to the city, view general information about utility billing.