Roseville MN Homepage
Does a contractor need a city license?

All mechanical permits, sign permits, and any type of commercial building permits require a City Contractor license. Other types of work are covered by state electrical, plumbing, or building contractor permits. 

Show All Answers

1. What sites are available for development?
2. Does a contractor need a city license?
3. How do I find my property line?
4. Which contractors can I use to remove a tree on my property?
5. Can I trim parts of a neighbor's tree growing over my yard?
6. How can I find out if a well on my property has been capped?
7. Do I need to register my rental property?
8. Where can I find the property ID for a newly-created parcel?
  1. Roseville MN Homepage

Contact Us

  1. Roseville City Hall

  2. 2660 Civic Center Drive

  3. Roseville, MN 55113

  4. Monday - Friday
    8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

  5. Phone: 651-792-7000

  6. Email Us

Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow